As everyone knows, Malaysian flight MH370 went missing a week ago after around 1:20 a.m. It has more races on board than Baskin Robbins has flavors, so it’s a huge deal both domestic and internationally.
There are a plethora of theories about what happened to the plane. I’ve only heard a few and what I have heard seems extremely unlikely and crazy but if it really happened how they say, a bunch of officials are about to look really bad and lose their jobs. Here are some of them:
1) The aircraft has been hijacked by a terrorist group to be used at a later time to commit an attack. I do not think this is going to work out well for the hijackers if this is the case. No way an unmarked 777 is going to be flying around carrying out a terrorist attack without first being shot down.
2) It’s an act of piracy and the plane has landed somewhere on land. This could have happened however it would be hard to land such a high plane without anyone noticing in any of those areas, considering the Himalayas and other dangerous terrain is all over the place over there. However, according to a Fox News article published today, the plane flew for seven more hours after losing contact. Considering it only takes five hours to fly from California to New York, that plane could be anywhere. Good luck.
3) The airplane crashed in the bay and is sitting on the bottom of the ocean. A problem with this theory is that this plane would be falling at around 600 m.p.h. or more, if it were free falling from the sky. Hitting the ocean’s surface at that speed would be like hitting concrete and debris would be everywhere, which there is not.
4) Pilot suicide. I feel like this is not impossible, however it is a lot of work for an upset pilot to end his life. Flying to 45,000 ft. like reports said happened, would kill all passengers on board without an oxygen mask in about three minutes. So clearly, the pilot had to be wearing an oxygen mask if he was able to go up to 45,000 ft. for some time then back down to 23,00 ft. for some more time. If his plan was to kill everyone on board then himself, that is rather selfish and like I said, seems like a lot of unnecessary work.
5) The IHOP waitress said she thinks it’s in Atlantis…
What do you think happened, readers?